You can’t get much happier than a pig in muck, or so we are told.
But when this little piggy arrived in the farmyard she showed a marked reluctance to get her trotters dirty. While her six brothers and sisters messed around in the mire, she stayed on the edge shaking. It is thought she might have mysophobia - a fear of dirt.
Owners Debbie and Andrew Keeble were at a loss, until they remembered the four miniature wellies used as pen and pencil holders in their office. They slipped them on the piglet’s feet - and into the mud she happily ploughed. [x]
WOW GREAT NEWS
There have been a great influx of follows recently, and I figured that this would be good means of informing you that I appreciate you all very dearly and thought that you should have a shot at some goodies.
- Watch Movement Adjustable Ring. A few years back I managed an Etsy shop which specialized in vaguely steampunk items. After closing it due to becoming more busy with schoolwork, there were a few unsold items; this being one of them.
- Reblog however many times you like, but mind you that each blog will only be counted once. Only reblogs will be counted.
- Only shipping within the U.S [apologies to international followers]
- Following lostsplendor.tumblr.com isn’t required to enter, although it would be sweet of you.
- Winner will be chosen using a list randomizer. Each blog will be entered once.
- The winner will be chosen April 20th, 2012
- Winner must have their ask boxes open during this time, or else you cannot be alerted of your winnings, resulting in secondary names being drawn
If you have any questions, feel free to inquire via inbox.